• October 12, 2020 at 1:35 am #205953
    wfuuopy
    Participant

That’s a better setup than what I used to PSO2 Meseta use back in EP3 and early to mid EP4 lol. Not everyone can pay for a better rig, however. Some people will be forced out of the sport once this comes out. You are going to be OK. Maybe upgrade the GPU. Pre-Skylake 4/4 proc plus a 7 year old half-height GPU. Probably me, and I only started playing two weeks before, a pity cause I was liking the game.

I will mostly miss the Buddy Avatars more than anything, but perhaps they’ll just use a better system in NGS. We are moving from an instanced established match to an open entire game. I don’t believe they’ll have an AI system. I really hope they don’t since it defeats the purpose of open world. Pretty sure it’ll work like Dragon Hunter World. Instead of segmented Area 1-2-3 you may have one big area with no loading screens.

Not really play PSO2SEA however I did play A LOT of games in SEA release. Maintaining service by means of a localizer (distributor), however, backslash of the distributor have the ability to alter the sport itself or stray afar in the initial maintaining plan from mother company (in this case SEGA). Many games come and go just due to bad maintaining and being exploited. With Sream being a thing since quite a while (really steam gradually became a very important thing in about PSO2SEA launch, the rise of MOBA like Dota2 and LoL was a thing), many issues of localizer were reversed out, including manipulating worth (PSO2, when enemy dealt more dmg and suppose to be) to unfair monetization (many, such as Garena in exchanging RP rate in local monies, and for PSO2 was outfit fragments and unite outfit). All of it are a kind of managing and maintening the sport. Honestly, not much game stayed over 5-7 years with this kind of absence of honesty and non transparency of the localizers, and their approach back then (at least in my state ) was type of instant-ramen of buying license, utilizing it in few years for fast buck then losing it. There are a few poblishers/localizers did really excellent job, especially Mihoyo or even YoStar, but that is for cellular market and that’s kind of afterwards with greater standard when players started caring about such and transparency.

So their fear is quite legitimate, of contents being altered too much like oriental (SEA) release, but he does need to see why why it failed in a wider view, not simply only PSO2’s instance. “We noticed a lot of players say they have been waiting eight long years with this launch. [laughs] So we were really happy about that.”

SEGA didn’t just wait to attract PSO2 into the west. Remember that there were strategies to localize the match early on, but for one reason or the job was scrapped until recently. The pso2.com page was busy as early as 2012, showing teasers and other information on the game with a big”COMING SOON” plastered on the webpage. SEGA announced plans to localize PSO2 just days following the JP launch, hoping to launch in 2013. The page had no upgrades whatsoever and was eventually removed late 2017. Come a year ago, all of a sudden SEGA announces PSO2 coming to the west onto Microsoft’s platform. With a bit of can you buy meseta on pso2 digging, we could piece together what might have happened.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.